- Will that table centerpiece idea look right or be too small?
- Will the linen colors I like provide enough color in a large open venue room?
- How much does it really cost to create the fabulous table decor I see in all the magazines and websites?
- How do I tie all the ideas together and make them look cohesive?
If you're starting to ask these questions, maybe it's time to attend the Wedding Workshop, created by Amber Peterson of Cheers Wedding & Event Planning, Kelli Walker of Country Bouquets Floral and Taryn Holmstrom of Skagit Valley Wedding Rentals.
On Saturday, March 29 from 3 to 6 p.m., you are invited to a fun-filled afternoon of wedding planning and idea sharing at Maplehurst Farm.
Spend the afternoon exploring the farm and talk with talented wedding professionals. They will answer all your questions and show you ideas to help make your wedding everything you imagined it could be and more. Some features include:
- Experiment with tabletop design at our Tabletop Design Center. Set up a sample table or two with all the design tools (linens, plates, flowers, décor, etc.) on hand for you.
- Indulge in delicious food, drinks and desserts. Ask all your catering questions and explore the cake and dessert table ideas.
- Be inspired by the beautiful location and décor. See how this premier North Seattle country wedding venue is transformed by a talented group of designers.
- Attend the Wedding Workshop talks at 4 p.m. Glean insider tips on such topics as wedding florals, changing trends and decorative linens.
Bring your friends, mother and fiancé and spend the day in the beautiful Skagit Valley. Visit the tulip fields, attend the Wedding Workshop and dine at any of a large array of restaurants.