Lusero and Carlos' May 2014 wedding at The Grand Willow was lovely, and full of traditional grace. From Lusero's royal veil to her bouquet, designed with roses and pearls, this wedding, photographed by Snapshot in Time Photography, embraces wedding tradition in the most enchanting way.
Leila and Richard's casual and very intimate wedding in Anacortes, photographed by David Clumpner, brought friends together to celebrate this couple's commitment in a stunning, natural location.
We love that this bride hiked to her ceremony in her dress (not to mention that she let the photographer dangle said dress from a bridge)! You rock, Leila!
Pineapples are trending like crazy this summer, and we don't see this tropical trend going away anytime soon. Here are eight ideas for how to incorporate pineapples into your wedding.
1. Pineapple poster over your dessert table
2. Gold pineapple wax seal on your invitations
3. Brass pineapple candles anywhere you like
4. Pineapple vase on your dinner tables
5. Pineapple table number holder
6. Pineapple necklace to give your wedding outfit a little pep
7. Pineapple earrings for your bridesmaids
8. Pineapple menu