OrcaSong Farm is a unique community farm on Orcas Island featuring a picturesque barn and pond, fields of lavender and lush botanical gardens. We offer a quintessential Orcas Island agrarian backdrop for your ceremony, reception and photographs.
Q& A with OrcaSong
Tell us the story behind OrcaSong Farm.
OrcaSong is a project to grow a community inspired by the wonders of nature. Our unique farm features a picturesque barn, fields of lavender, a pond, flower-covered meadows, fir and cedar forests, and aromatic herb fields. We offer a quintessential Orcas Island agrarian backdrop for your ceremony, reception and photographs. Summer months (June-September) are the best for outdoor weddings and events. Mid-July to mid-August is specifically special, as our lavender fields are at the peak of color during that time.
Tell us a little bit about the view the venue has to offer.
The Farm offers these unique locations for your special day:
- OrcaSong Garden (ceremonies up to 150 guests)
- The Guest House - perfect for the bridal party and close friends and/or family (sleeps up to 6)
- Lavender Suite Studio (sleeps 2)
- "The Grove" picnic area for outdoor dinners/picnics/rehearsals
- The Barn Gallery for dining, reception, or small weddings up to 50 guests
- Private photography session in the Lavender fields
- Complimentary parking for up to 100 cars
What is something special about the venue?
OrcaSong Farm is more than just a wedding venue. We are a botanical destination and community education center where all can discover the joys of healthy living, being outdoors, growing your own food, protecting our planet and connecting with others.
What particular amenities can you provide for weddings?
We offer a variety of products grown right here on the farm! We can design organic bridal bouquets, floral table décor and OrcaSong Botanicals Gift Packages (including botanical hydrosols and essential oils). Other fun options include:
- A private Farm Tour of the botanical garden, the essential oil distillery, the agricultural gardens, medicinal herb test plots and more.
- Farewell Farm-to-table Brunch or Rehearsal Dinner at our affiliated farm-to-table restaurant "Kingfish at West Sound"
- Private yoga or meditation class. We can arrange to host a special class for you and your guests in our Sky Lodge the morning of your event.