Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals
With a large selection of event rental equipment including tables, chairs, linens, dishes, décor, tents and much more, we can make your wedding experience fun, easy and affordable. Free consultation or get a quote online!
Q & A with Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals
Tell us a little bit about Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals.
Bellingham Wedding & Event Rentals offers party rental equipment and supplies. With a large selection of event rental equipment including tables, chairs, linens, dishes, décor, tents and much more, we can make your wedding experience fun, easy and affordable. Book a free consultation at our showroom and we can provide expertise to plan and design your wedding. We’d love to help you start planning your special day!
What is the most popular rentals you provide for weddings?
- Tables & Chairs
- Linens & Accents
- Table Settings – Dishware, Glassware, Flatware
- Catering Equipment – Food & Beverage Service
- Cake & Dessert Stands
- Décor & Signage
- Chalkboard Signs
- Pipe & Drape
- String Lights
- Audio Equipment
- Pop-Up Tents
- Lawn Games and so much more!
What is your favorite part about being involved in the wedding process?
We love being a part of the couples’ wedding planning process and committed in making the experience simple, easy and enjoyable! Using the couples’ theme and color palette, we love designing a mockup tablescape at our showroom and bringing their vision to life.
What services do you provide?
- Wedding and event rental equipment
- Party supplies including disposable table settings
- In-store pick up or delivery
- Free consultations at our showroom
- Free online quote generator using our website
- No minimums required
- Any wedding advice?
- We recommend at least 5 – 6 months advance reservation for events held in June – September.
- Rental periods are for 1 – 3 days. Longer rental periods are available.
- After you make a deposit, you can change your rental order up to 14 days before your event.
- Small orders are encouraged to be picked up at our showroom the day before an event and are due back the next business day.
- Large orders are encouraged for delivery and pick-up service. We deliver and retrieve orders in one-hour timeframe windows within Whatcom & Skagit Counties only. Product delivery minimums are required.
- Delivery service does not include setup/teardown, packing/racking, or carrying items more than 20-feet from truck and up/down flights of stairs or elevators.
- For events held at venues, familiarize yourself with their rental policy for start and close time, best access for deliveries and pick ups, and all the equipment and furniture included with the facility (number of tables and their sizes). Since all items must be cleared out at the end of the rental period, ensure you designate family/friends for your clean-up crew to facilitate a smooth process at the end of the night.
- For events held at a residence, ensure there is an accessible driveway for delivery trucks to safely unload equipment (level driveway/height clearance) and provide as much information on delivery instructions (gated community/unpaved road/hidden driveway).
- For any orders that are picked up in-store, ensure you come prepared with the appropriate vehicle, moving blankets, tarps, and tie-downs (bungee cords, ratchet straps).
- For any other questions, suggestions, or information, check out our FAQ page, or feel free to call us or email us! We’re happy to help!